Collars, Chokers, Harness or Gentle Leader!
Author: Nicole Rando
Taking your pet for a walk is essential for their well being. It is a fun and rewarding activity for your pet and keeps both of you active. The most common safety accessory to walk your dog is the good old collar and leash. Even though it’s been around forever and probably the most common, it can be dangerous if you are not using the correct one for your pet. Crazy to think that you could be harming your pet and not even know it!
For a quick reference Peta.org lists the types of collars harmful to your pets:
-Choke collar (Not available on De' Vora),
-Shock collar (fenceless yard systems) or
-Simple buckle collar for style and tags!!!
We at De’vora, do not recommend the use of choke, shock or prong collars. As a pet parent it is ultimately your choice to choose what's best for your dog.
- Reduction in excessive leash pulling and other unwanted behaviors like barking, lunging, and jumping
- Perfect for training dogs to heel
- Provides immediate gentle control
- Collar sits high on dog’s neck without putting pressure on the throat
- Comfortable neoprene padded nose loop
- Headcollar that gently redirects dog’s head and body
You can easy shop for Gentle Leader at DeVora.us This product has been recommended by veterinarians as well as pet trainers! It also comes in different colors and patterns to fit your pets style, they even have one for cats! Certainly a relief to know there is finally a solution that ensures our pets safety and well being!