How to celebrate Earth Day with your pet!
Let’s talk about Earth Day activities with pets! First, some back-story… The first Earth Day was celebrated in 1970 to increase public awareness of the world's environmental problems. Earth Day is a day for us to slow down from our busy lives and take time to give back to the environment. To help promote public awareness, De’ Vora offers eco-friendly products that will go perfectly with the outdoor activities you are planning to do. Here are some ways to make the most out of your Earth Day with your furry best friend!
- Spring Cleaning! Clean, organize, & donate! Go through your basket of toys or your closet of treats and consider donating to your local shelter or rescue
- Add some fresh fruits and veggies from your own garden to your pet’s diet and always remember to check with your veterinarian before feeding your furry best friend something new!
- Ditch the plastic for reusable bottles for you and your pet while out on hikes or daily walks
- Cut back on waste by using recycled doggie bags
- Get some fresh air! Come see the De’ Vora team at our upcoming Community events
We hope that Earth Day 2021 inspires each one of you to take one step to protect the environment.
#EarthDay #Activities #Ideas